Belgravia Momento Wallpaper Eternal Midnight Blue 9002
Availability: In Stock
Belgravia Momento Wallpaper Eternal Midnight Blue 9002 Full Roll from Wallaper Warehouse
This modern wallpaper from the Eternal range by Belgravia Decor will look fabulous anywhere in the home, creating a modern and up to date style With a funky shell style design, the metallic elements really stand out and help to enhance the pattern Suitable for all over 4 walls, this design will transform your home
- This wallpaper is suitable for all living areas, including the kitchen and bathroom
- Each roll measures 33ft (10m) in length and is 21" (531cm) wide, and has a pattern repeat and match of 64cm, with a straight match
- Full hanging instructions are supplied with each roll
- Please order enough rolls to complete your job as batch numbers cannot be guaranteed on a subsequent purchase
- Should you require a particular batch number, please contact us and we will always do our best to achieve this
All items (excl. samples)
- Standard UK 1 Day: £9.99
- Standard UK 3 Day: £7.99
- Standard UK 7 Day: £5.99
Order cut off time for next day delivery is 11am
• Royal Mail 2nd Class from - £2.99
* Orders shipped from the UK so import & customs charges may apply All orders must be signed for at the address to which it is shipped. We offer competitive worldwide delivery rates. For pricing, please add the desired products to your basket and choose your delivery country at the checkout. Our system will then calculate the weight of your order and show the delivery cost.
IMPORTANT RETURNS POLICY UPDATE
For UK Customers
Goods will be accepted for return within 28 days of receipt of order for a full refund by your original payment method. Postage and packing costs are not refunded and any return costs must be paid by the purchaser. Goods must be unused, undamaged and still in the original packaging to be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not meet this requirement. We would recommend goods are returned with a traceable service and insured up to the value of the goods, as you assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit. We cannot be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit.
Outside of 28 days and subject to approval, should we still have the items in stock, goods may still be accepted for return but will be subject to a 20% restocking charge.
If you’re looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch so we can get this sorted for you.
For International Customers
As above, however, all International customers are responsible for return and exchange shipping rates.
How to Return:
Please contact us and we will advise
Only purchases made in-store can be returned to stores. These must be made within 28 days of the purchase. Stores do not have the facilities to process online returns.