Holden Wallpaper 75851 Linden Charcoal/Pink
Availability: In Stock
Holden Wallpaper 75851 Linden Charcoal/Pink Full Roll from Wallaper Warehouse
This beautiful Linden Floral Wallpaper will add a stylish finishing touch to your home. The design features a beautiful raised leaf and bud trail in a soft blush pink, infused with silver glitter highlights. This is set on a charcoal grey background with a subtle sheen and a smooth finish. Easy to apply, this high quality wallpaper could be used to create a feature wall or to decorate an entire room!
- This wallpaper is suitable for all living areas.
- Each roll measures 19.7ft (6m) in length and is 21" (53.1cm) wide.
- Full hanging instructions are supplied with each roll.
- Please order enough rolls to complete your job as batch numbers cannot be guaranteed on a subsequent purchase.
- Should you require a particular batch number, please contact us and we will always do our best to achieve this.
All items (excl. samples)
• Standard delivery (3-5 Working Days) - £4.99
• Express (1-2 Working Day) Order before 12pm - £6.99
• Royal Mail 2nd Class from - £2.99
* Orders shipped from the UK so import & customs charges may apply All orders must be signed for at the address to which it is shipped. We offer competitive worldwide delivery rates. For pricing, please add the desired products to your basket and choose your delivery country at the checkout. Our system will then calculate the weight of your order and show the delivery cost.
IMPORTANT RETURNS POLICY UPDATE
For UK Customers
Goods will be accepted for return within 28 days of receipt of order for a full refund by your original payment method. Postage and packing costs are not refunded and any return costs must be paid by the purchaser. Goods must be unused, undamaged and still in the original packaging to be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not meet this requirement. We would recommend goods are returned with a traceable service and insured up to the value of the goods, as you assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit. We cannot be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit.
Outside of 28 days and subject to approval, should we still have the items in stock, goods may still be accepted for return but will be subject to a 20% restocking charge.
If you’re looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch so we can get this sorted for you.
For International Customers
As above, however, all International customers are responsible for return and exchange shipping rates.
How to Return:
Please contact us and we will advise
Only purchases made in-store can be returned to stores. These must be made within 28 days of the purchase. Stores do not have the facilities to process online returns.