Johnstones Anti-Bacterial Matt Paint Vintage Denim 25L
Availability: In Stock
Johnstones Anti-Bacterial Matt Paint Vintage Denim 25L from Wallaper Warehouse
Johnstone's Anti-Bacterial Matt Emulsion is designed to assist in the fight against infections, caused by harmful bacteria, when applied to walls and ceilings This easy to apply formulation is proven to actively inhibit MRSA and E-Coli to help you protect your home It is also tough and durable making it an excellent choice for kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms
- Will cover approx 30 square meters
- Use Water to Clean Equipment
- Touch dry within 1 - 2 hours
- Use a brush or roller to apply
All items (excl. samples)
• Standard delivery (3-5 Working Days) - £4.99
• Express (1-2 Working Day) Order before 12pm - £6.99
• Royal Mail 2nd Class from - £2.99
* Orders shipped from the UK so import & customs charges may apply All orders must be signed for at the address to which it is shipped. We offer competitive worldwide delivery rates. For pricing, please add the desired products to your basket and choose your delivery country at the checkout. Our system will then calculate the weight of your order and show the delivery cost.
IMPORTANT RETURNS POLICY UPDATE
For UK Customers
Goods will be accepted for return within 28 days of receipt of order for a full refund by your original payment method. Postage and packing costs are not refunded and any return costs must be paid by the purchaser. Goods must be unused, undamaged and still in the original packaging to be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not meet this requirement. We would recommend goods are returned with a traceable service and insured up to the value of the goods, as you assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit. We cannot be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit.
Outside of 28 days and subject to approval, should we still have the items in stock, goods may still be accepted for return but will be subject to a 20% restocking charge.
If you’re looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch so we can get this sorted for you.
For International Customers
As above, however, all International customers are responsible for return and exchange shipping rates.
How to Return:
Please contact us and we will advise
Only purchases made in-store can be returned to stores. These must be made within 28 days of the purchase. Stores do not have the facilities to process online returns.