The non-woven wallpapers in the Hacienda collection are just the right choice for globetrotters and those longing to travel. South American motifs and relaxed, summer colours characterise the style of the collection. An exuberant leaf motif conjures up a Mexico feeling on the wall. The ultimate Aztec look is created by a colourful diamond pattern, which gives a fresh kick to any living style.
In contrast, an elegantly reduced ethno graphic has an introverted appearance. Sophisticated colour compositions in pastel pink or bronze-petrol underline the airy character of the motif. A discreet all-over ornamentation plays elegantly with gloss-matt effects and is reminiscent of a ritual Mayan amulet.Two chic plain structures in many natural colours can be universally combined with the patterns and complement the Latin feeling of this non-woven collection.
- This wallpaper is suitable for all living areas, including the kitchen and bathroom.
- Each roll measures 33ft (10m) in length and is 21″ (53.1cm) wide.
- Full hanging instructions are supplied with each roll.
- Please order enough rolls to complete your job as batch numbers cannot be guaranteed on a subsequent purchase.
- Should you require a particular batch number, please contact us and we will always do our best to achieve this.
If traveling to one of our stores to purchase this item, it is advisable to call ahead first to ensure goods are in stock and available, as not all stores stock the same range.