Sophie Conran, daughter of Jasper Conran has designed this fabulous collection of Wallpaper exclusively for Arthouse. Sophie has designed these patterns from memories of a magical childhood summer holiday, staying in a turreted chateau high atop a cliff in the Dordogne, it was the magic of fairy tales. The faded glory of the decor was the starting point and then, as she recalled those rich colours of the French countryside. They are high quality, luxury, British designed vinyl Wallpaper that is easy to hang. The paper is of a flat finish, giving a very subtle slightly textured appearance and gives the feeling that it really has been uniquely designed and printed.
- This wallpaper is suitable for all living areas, including kitchens and bathrooms.
- Each roll measures 33ft (10m) in length and is 21″ (53.1cm) wide.
- Full preparation and hanging instructions are included with each roll.
- This design is specially ordered from the manufacturer and as such is non returnable.
- Please order enough rolls to complete your job as batch numbers cannot be guaranteed on a subsequent purchase.
- Should you require a particular batch number, please contact us and we will always do our best to achieve this.
If traveling to one of our stores to purchase this item, it is advisable to call ahead first to ensure goods are in stock and available, as not all stores stock the same range.